Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September sure went by fast and my granddaughter Zoey is still in the hospital.  She ended up with having three surgeries to her jaw because her bones grew together so quickly that the jaw extension wouldn't turn to move her jaw forward.  She is one tough little girl, only 4 yrs old and this is her 17th or 18th surgeries.  I talked to my daughter tonight and she is hoping to bring Zoey home tomorrow from Indy.  So that was good news.  O.k. now for my tag, I used a regular tag and inked it up with the new Tim Holz fall ink set I purchased last weekend.  I then run the tag through my cuttle bug using the spider web folder. After inking I punched out of black paper the spider which is an EK punch and then used sparkle glitter glue I got from Joann's.  I found the word Halloween from one of my clear stamps and stamp it black.  It came out cute and I'm finally in the fall festive mood.  Oh I forgot after I inked I stamped the tag with Recollections stamp that has very small cursive handwriting on it.  But it doesn't show too well so If you don't have one it's no big deal.  Hope you all had a great  day and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. That's a creepy tag for Halloween! Love the metallic spider in his web. Hope your little grand daughter is recovering well x

    ReplyDelete