Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I just finished a Christmas card I found the sketch layout from this blog I visit often http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.com/   It is not near as pretty as some of the cards that people have posted on this site but I may go ahead and add a sentiment to it and maybe a little more bling.  I just got to think it over.  I started out with a Paper studio card, I purchased the set at Hobby Lobby just last month.  I used a stripped Christmas paper, the red and tan paper I got from my plain stock colors I have on hand.  I found the ribbon if that is what you want to call it at Joann's in the craft section.  I had a snowman stamp from Micheal's last year stamp and colored it with copic's.  I used a red stickles on the hat and scarf to add some sparkle to the card. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa it has a real Christmas feel to it with the red you have used. The image is a real sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I think this is a beautiful card girl. Awesome! Love the snowman you stamped then used your COPICS on. :)

    ReplyDelete